About The Event
Join us at this event as we demystify Junior ISA’s in the UK!
When it comes to our kids future, we often want the best for them. Investing on their behalf at the right time is one way to go about it.
- So why are Junior ISAs advised?
- Should you open one?
- How do they differ from regular savings accounts?
- Is there a preference for stocks and shares ISA vs Cash ISA?
- How do you selects Stocks and Shares in a S&S ISA?
- How do you find an ISA Provider?
- What else should you know?
Join this online workshop and leave empowered at the end of the 2 hr session.
Click below to purchase your tickets
After payment, please register here and the zoom link will be sent to you. Recordings will be available if you’re unable to join the session live.
Hope to see you there! And come through with any questions you have.